With revolutionary methods, we set out to innovate and challenge the old axioms of the spirits industry. Using ultrasound and a range of other techniques we are able to accelerate the ageing of spirits from years to mere days in our custom built reactor. This allows us to hone our creativity and pursue our desire for discoveries.
Our current reactor Jensen Mk I, employs 6 different acceleration ageing techniques, combined in one production unit. That is:
– elevated operational temperature
– high ultrasound wave extraction
– inorganic acid catalyzation
– increased wood to liquid ratio by addition of both barrel chips and barrel staves
– controlled micro-oxygenation process
– usage of flow rate and constant circulation of the liquid
“The key for good aged spirits are two things: extraction and transformation.
The plot and the twist.”